- Our mission is to "demonstrate, daily, a relentless commitment to the success of every child."
- Our priorities are academic excellence, strong community, and a broad worldview.
- We prepare all children for the world ahead by challenging, inspiring, and supporting our students to thrive in a world of constant change.
- Pre-K: 3 locations
- K-5: 7
- 6-8: 2
- General Fund Revenue (2013-14):
- LCFF Sources: $35,052,771 (68%)
- Other State Sources: $2,832,004 (5%)
- Federal Sources: $1,754,357 (3%)
- Local Sources: $12,245,253 (24%)
News & Hot Topics
District Announces New Principal for Stevenson School
District Announces New Chief Business Officer
MVWSD Board Schedules Special Meeting to Discuss Filling Vacant Seat
District Announces New Assistant Principal for Graham Middle School
Board of Trustees Selects Dr Ayindé Rudolph as Superintendent
New Principal for Landels Announced